Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatJan 25, 2022
Great coat. Not too casual but not fussy. Haven't worn without liner so it may be a little big then. Sleeves a little long but I cuffed them so fine. Would like a drawstring waist and more inside pockets so I could go with out a purse. Overall is what I was looking for as a 40s degree coat before I need "the heavy coat". Love the longer look and versatility.
- Yes, I recommend this productjmjsfGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent coat for winter travel!Jan 25, 2022
This coat is just about perfect. I bought it for a December trip to Europe. I needed something that wouldn't be too bulky, but would protect me from the rain and keep me warm enough in the snow and winter temperatures. I also wanted something that would be equally suitable for evenings out in the city and winter hiking in the mountains. This coat did it all! I was warm and dry and was able to fit extra layers underneath when it got colder. This coat is also great because of the button-in lining. I live in San Francisco where we don't see cold temperatures very often, but it does (sometimes) rain. In the past it's been hard for me to find a relatively stylish raincoat that isn't too warm. This fits the bill perfectly. I did not have problems with the openness of the sleeves that other reviewers have mentioned, The only issue I have with the coat is with the placement of the buttons for the lining and the small chest pocket at the top of the coat..I had to be careful to actually put my phone in the actual pocket -- and not between the lining and the shell of the coat! .
- Yes, I recommend this productOregon short personGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this coat.Jan 22, 2022
I love this coat. I have difficulty finding a good fit for my 4ft 11in height & weigh 134. This is perfect. I walk a lot for exercise often in the Oregon rain and this is great.