Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons Poor Fitgreat, versatile jacketJun 20, 2022
I'm loving the versatility of the jacket--good for all sorts of weather as it is waterproof, breathable, and comes with a removable liner to make warmer or not so warm. The only thing I don't like is that it's a little bit too puffy for my liking, but cozy and functional are good enough tradeoffs to balance that.
- Yes, I recommend this productMeganGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsLove this waterproof jacketJun 16, 2022
I got this jacket for traveling to Germany in December and it was amazing! Very warm. The lining is removable if you would rather dress in more layers which is nice depending on the temperature. It's super difficult to find a waterproof winter jacket not just water resistant
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsVery Nice CoatJun 13, 2022
It's hard to find a comfortable rain coat with a hood that actually works with my long neck, and a length that goes below my hips. This does. My very particular husband has told me both times I've worn it that he really likes the lines and fit too. I haven't worn it in a downpour yet but hopefully it's seriously waterproof too.