Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbaraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatApr 24, 2021
I look for BOTH comfort and style and was happy with the coat
- Yes, I recommend this productConnieGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat down coat!Apr 23, 2021
I'm replacing my last lodge coat that I've worn to death. Obviously, I like it since I bought another! Be aware that it's fitted, so to be comfortable with an added layer, size up.
- Yes, I recommend this productEdithGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsReady for Iceland !Apr 22, 2021
I am a true size 3X, and this coat fits. I swore never to get a down coat because I did not want to look any bigger than I am. what a surprise to find this a flattering fit.