Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productRenatajeanGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityPros Bottom zipper handy when driving, Pockets have zippers, inside cuffs keeps wrists warmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love this coat!Apr 27, 2020
I have an active senior English Springer that needs at least one long walk a day and needed a warm, hooded coat for cold winter months. After looking for several weeks and returning a coat I purchased elsewhere that split a seam within a week, I bought the Lodge coat and haven't regretted my purchase. After wearing the coat often multiple times a day all winter, the coat looks as good as the day I bought it. On high wind chill days, I had enough room under the coat to add another layer (I'm 36D up top). There haven't been any problems with seams separating or random sightings of down peaking through the fabric. Thank you Eddie Bauer, I am a happy customer.
- Yes, I recommend this productvancampGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePerfect Winter Coat!Mar 18, 2020
Love the look, fit and warmth. I bought a bit bigger than normal to fit over bulky sweaters. It is very cold in Buffalo, NY in the winter and this coat blocks the wind and cold perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productNanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and cozyMar 15, 2020
This is a good looking, warm, light coat great for everyday wear.