Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productAlisaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargewonderfully warm coatNov 13, 2019
Just ordered this coat for my daughter last week. She needed something warm to walk from work to the bus stop and wait.... Today it's 5 degrees in Grand Rapids and she says the coat is fantastic! So thankful it came promptly, because winter sure did! Her comment..."Mom, this coat is WONDERFUL."
- Yes, I recommend this productBHRGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSnuggly warm!Nov 12, 2019
Long enough to cover tails of long jackets, and to function as a car coat, keeping me warmer than a short jacket would. Sleeves are perfect length. It arrived just in time for single digit temps and wind, and kept me warm as toast!
- Yes, I recommend this productNatalieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!!Nov 12, 2019
I absolutely love this parka. I was looking for something to keep me extra warm during cold days in denver, but not something that was too bulky. This is the perfect parka - and the price was fantastic too. This is my first Eddie Bauer jacket and it won't be my last!