Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productNicolleGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coatNov 17, 2019
Love the color. It is so warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productLuluBelleGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat winter parka!!Nov 15, 2019
I really love this parka!! I live in Minneapolis and walk to the bus stop, so I've already gotten plenty of opportunities to try this coat!! I bought the petite and it fits me great (I'm 5'3" and have short arms). It has kept me plenty warm. I've gotten several compliments on the furry hood. I wear it with a hat underneath when it is really cold. I love the fleece on the neck. When I zip it up to the top, my neck is surrounded by warm fleece. I haven't had to wear a scarf or gaiter because my neck is plenty warm. The length is good. It goes down to maybe 2" above my knees. It provides good coverage, but is not so long that it is hard to walk. The coat squishes small enough that I can stuff it in my locker once I get to work.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlisaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargewonderfully warm coatNov 13, 2019
Just ordered this coat for my daughter last week. She needed something warm to walk from work to the bus stop and wait.... Today it's 5 degrees in Grand Rapids and she says the coat is fantastic! So thankful it came promptly, because winter sure did! Her comment..."Mom, this coat is WONDERFUL."