Sun Valley Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Soft, short-pile fleece lining in back for colors Black, Navy, Carbon, Dk Loden, Driftwood, Plum
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in back for colors Onyx, Atlantic, Raven, Capers, Snow, Dk Garnet, Lt Gray
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productajvad007Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis is the perfect winter coatNov 12, 2019
I live in Minnesota where temps have already gone down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and its only early November. I also have a condition called raynauds (makes me more susceptible to cold) and this jacket has been a life saver. I have a shorter north face coat with more down filling which isn't as warm as this coat. I love the front breast pocket to slip a phone into which is so handy especially when your other pockets have gloves and car keys in them. You might think you'd have a weird phone shape on your chest but no such thing. No one will be able to tell! The only way this coat could be improved is if the inner collar around the neck had a fleece lining instead of just polyester. But its a small detraction. For reference I'm 5'2", 112lbs and I bought the petite small.The sleeves and the length are perfect for petites. I can comfortably wear a thick sweater under and drive without feeling like everything is too tight. This coat is amazing for the price.
- Yes, I recommend this productcarolitaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI'd buy it again even if it wasn't on saleNov 11, 2019
I saw this was recommended by Good Housekeeping (One of those random real-simple-wirecutter-good housekeeping click here things). It turned out to be on sale, and I got it in medium as I'd recently lost weight and all my larges were hanging off me. Shipping was lightning fast, and it's just a great coat! It got really cold in NYC so I can already report: warm, looks adorable (slim without being restricting, definitely a flattering fit versus those ones that make you look like a pillowy blimp), great with the hood, great without the hood, and lost of thoughtful touches: cuffs to keep out cold, soft fleecy pockets. Plus, really lightweight, so if you take it off, you don;t feel like you're lugging iron ingots if you have to carry it. Machine washable, even!
- Yes, I recommend this productSabrinaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove my new parka!Nov 11, 2019
I just received my new Sun Valley Down Park and absolutely love it. I am 5'6", curvy and my size Medium/Regular fits perfectly. I purchased the color DK Loden and it is very nice looking. The parka's fit is very flattering to the figure too, not too bulky while being extremely warm. The fleece lined pockets are amazingly soft, so are the fleece cuffs. The hood fits great too, not too big and the faux fur ruff looks great. This parka is very well made, stylish and is perfect for Colorado's Rocky Mountain winters. Looking forward to wearing it in Vail and Beaver Creek over the holidays. Highly recommend!