Wrinkle-Free 3/4-Sleeve Shirt - Solid
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- Wrinkle Free
Combining the convenience of its wrinkle-free performance and the all-day ease of its breathable, moisture-wicking fabric, our cotton/spandex shirt really earns the name of ComfortCloth®. It's all about making life easier.
NOTE: This style is available online only.
- 2-way stretch for comfort and excellent fabric recovery
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric
- Patented pucker-free reinforced seams
- Straight collar
- Front and back darts
- Average length: Reg Small 26.5"
- Slim: A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKearney | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for TravelApr 27, 2019
I am a Flight Attendant who travels 19 days out of every month and I need clothes that look smart and are wrinkle free and can go in the washer! This shirt fits the bill! I just shake it out and it's ready to go! Nice fit too!
- Yes, I recommend this productSpartyski | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat wrinkle free blouseApr 12, 2019
I love Eddie Bauer's wrinkle free blouses! I own almost every color of the 3/4 sleeve wrinkle free shirt. I pair them with a chino pant and that's my go to work attire. As typical with EB products, the quality is always great! Also I always buy them during a EB sale and they then become very affordable.
- Yes, I recommend this productConnie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat BlouseApr 10, 2019
This is a perfect blouse for work. The weight of the fabric is neither too thin or too heavy so it lays beautifully. The finishes and detail work are perfect - all the attention to detail that I look for in a quality product. The length is also generous coming to about the top of my thigh. I would definitely recommend this blouse. In fact I'll probably buy it again. One thing of note: it's a little on the roomy side. I'm 5'5" 130 pounds so I ordered a small. The name indicates a slim fit but this is baggy at the waist. I would never consider 130 pounds to be extra small but I think sizes are changing.