Stine's Favorite Flannel Boyfriend Shirt - Pattern
- Easy Care
- Tumble Dry
Our best, most versatile flannel is better than ever. This year, we treated the double-brushed cotton to a new wash that makes the fabric so soft, it redefines cozy comfort. And it's not just for fall and winter. The weight and natural breathability of the flannel make it perfectly suited for all but the warmest days of the year. It can be worn either on its own or layered over anything from a thermal to a T-shirt to a cami. Also new this year is the updated Boyfriend fit with slightly dropped shoulders, roomier arm shape, and a little extra length.
- Ultrasoft, durable, double-brushed flannel
- New, multi-color plaids
- Single chest pocket
- Button cuffs for easily rolling sleeves
- Available in Regular, Petite, and Tall sizes
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Boyfriend: A generous, boxy fit: longer length: relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- CFRunnerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeA staple in my closetOct 14, 2019
I love these flannels. My husband and I must look like lumberjacks, because these flannels are basically all we wear. This version actually ran a little big. I am 5'4, 145, with broad shoulders, so I ordered the medium. I think I could have been comfortable in a small, because there is some noticeable extra room in the shoulders. Either way, the new patterns/colors are super cute and I love them!
- Yes, I recommend this productbigbearmomGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Good quality FabricCons Too long for me but that is mostly always trueFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery soft flannel!Oct 12, 2019
Very soft flannel. It seems to fit well.
- Yes, I recommend this productScottyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Great colors, and the fit is roomy.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectOct 12, 2019
I have bought several of these shirts. I love that they are loose around the mid section...perfect for layering.