Wild River Flannel Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- Tumble Dry
Our softest flannel ever, blending premium brushed cotton with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a shirt that's unmatched for comfort. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience. If you've never considered flannel a short-sleeve option, try on the Wild River. It will change your mind on the first wearing.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Drop shoulders for ease of movement
- Two button-through chest pockets
- Shirttail hem
- Average length, Reg: Front 26": Back 27"
- Boyfriend: A generous, boxy fit: longer length. Relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productKleeksGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsOrdering a second shirtOct 13, 2019
As soon as i got home with purchase, i got online to order a second shirt. As a swimmer, i have a hard time finding a top that doesn't pinch in the back. This fits loosely but it is not baggy and long. Finally, EB offers a shirt that has regular sleeves, not those tiny ones that only models with spaghetti arms can use. Perfect shirt for change of season and for those of us that live in the SW. Only con is I Wish it had more color options. Those big buffalo plaid in blue and black are OK, but big.
- Satisfied CustomerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsCool shirtSep 25, 2019
This shirt is in such a cool sihouette. The oversized boxy fit is so on trend right now and the fabric is soft and drapey.
- Yes, I recommend this productSNOWBALLGenderHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat materialSep 13, 2019
I love the shirt and usually wear a medium but this shirt does run LARGE! I like to order the tall so I have the extra length. I would get a small but none are available. I am 5"6" and 130 lbs. If you order, size down.