Favorite Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, Small: Reg 26" | Petite 25" | Tall 27"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Yes, I recommend this producteffikaGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood Shirts, Bad PhotosSep 26, 2020
Soft, comfortable t-shirts that should do well under a blazer or cardigan at my business casual office. Just be aware that the colors DO NOT match what you get. I used to work in graphic design and am aware of the issues with getting certain colors across, especially on-line. These colors aren't even close! Nothing is as saturated or dark as it appears, and the color temperatures are way off. These are great if you aren't trying to fill a wardrobe hole or match an outfit, but if you are-- be ready for a surpise!
- Yes, I recommend this productEdlauraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Favorite Tee, but Colors are OffSep 19, 2020
I have been wearing the Favorite V-neck tees for years and love them. The fit and quality are great. My only complaint recently is that the color swatches are not always accurate. I am trying to replace my old Eddie Bauer heathered orange tee, so I first ordered the heathered mandarin color which looked closest to the one I am replacing. The color I received was more of a red. I kept it and ordered the heathered orange which I just received only to find out that it is really peach, not orange. Will probably keep this one too, but it is disappointing.
- Yes, I recommend this productComfortloverGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsSoft and comfortableSep 11, 2020
I have a whole bunch of these shirts in different colors. But I made the mistake of buying XS at the beginning of the season. I am between XS and S with Eddie Bauer products and XS did fit but S would have given me more room and not had a tendency to ride up. The shirts do not shrink and wash well. However if you are between 2 sizes, I suggest you get the larger size. I just bought the long sleeved tee's in S and it will be my preferred size for the tee's from now on.