Favorite Long-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. Whether used alone or blended with polyester, it's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
With the exception of the Medium Heather Gray color, this garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed to prevent shrinking
- Length, Small: Reg 26" | Petite 25" | Tall 27"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
- Yes, I recommend this productKitty5Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsClassic V-Neck TopApr 14, 2021
This top fits true to size, and the rose color is really pretty. This is a fitted top. I am a 38DDD and 175 lbs. and the XL fits comfortably.
- Yes, I recommend this productSuzyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCotton knit "U" neck shirtApr 14, 2021
Top is comfortable and sleeves are long enough for someone my height.
- Yes, I recommend this productCabraGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsFinally a shirt with sleeves that are long enoughApr 10, 2021
Finally a classic shirt that looks nice and has sleeves that are long enough. I'll be buying the "tall" from now on!