Girl On The Go® Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
Form-fitting, moisture-wicking cotton/spandex leggings provide the all-day comfort of four-way stretch. The fabric won't bag or wrinkle, and packs small for travel.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Interior pocket for ID or other small items
- Average inseam: Reg 27"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% cotton/12% spandex
- Shari | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLOVE THEMMay 17, 2019
Very well made. Thick enough to not be see thru but to not be hot either. They do slid down a tiny bit. I think the top could be better constructed for that but over all I really love them. The price stinks but I never buy anything full price as most places have sales. That's the only time when I buy things!!
- Yes, I recommend this productNana | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsOn the Go - So Comfortable!Apr 18, 2019
Such comfortable leggings! Nice and thick enough to provide good coverage, while not being too heavy. They did not get baggy during the busy day. Dark grey color is a nice change from black.I thought I wanted black, but it was only available in XS, which was too short in the rise.
- Dog Mom 54 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsMy favorite leggingsApr 12, 2019
These leggings survived a 12 hour flight to Tokyo, a transfer to Osaka and still looked good enough for dinner out. I wore them twice more on the trip and they held up to miles of walking and climbing stairways in stations and castles. As a woman "of a certain age" I am comfortable with these as pants, as they are a heavier weight than most leggings and yet plenty stretchy.