Girl On The Go® Pants
- Moisture Wicking
Slim-fitting, moisture-wicking cotton/spandex pull-on pants provide the all-day comfort of four-way stretch. The fabric won't bag or wrinkle, and packs small for travel.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat elastic waistband for comfortable, secure fit
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% cotton/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSwimmom | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these pants!May 23, 2019
Just bought my 3rd and 4th pair. My original 2 are four years old and in great shape after daily 3 season use! Super comfy with a nice snug fit around the waist, hips butt (holds things in like a good pair of leggings). After four years the pants still have their original fit and don't stretch out during wear! The color is almost spot on after 4 years of washer/dryer as well! Put next to each other, you really have to look to see the difference between the old pants and the new ones. I love the wider leg. I am a distance runner and need compression socks in the afternoon and evenings (not a good look with leggings or skinny jeans!). These pants hide my socks and have a versatile look. Sometimes I think EB can have a "mom" fit in pants and jeans and these don't at all - just love them!!! BTW 6'1, 165, size 10-12 depending on the brand. The Tall Medium is a perfect fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productTeacher | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsBEST PANTS EVER!Apr 15, 2019
These pants are THE most comfortable pants I have ever owned. They are also extremely flattering. I have 3 pair. Eddie Bauer please make these in more colors - black herringbone, tan, navy. I would buy them all!
- Yes, I recommend this productSue | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 4'6"TypeActivityProsConsI love these pants!Apr 8, 2019
Love! They are so well make that they last a really long time. Even though they are stretch pants they don't look like stretch pants. The material is a bit thicker than most and the talks are really long. I think I have 10 pairs. Oh and the fact that they have Cotten in them makes them comfortable and soft.