Favorite Elbow-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that like all our Favorite knits, this elbow-sleeve, scoop-neck T-shirt is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft, and polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of its comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
With the exception of the Medium Hether Gray color, this garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
- Yes, I recommend this productLawonridgeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Casual TopApr 14, 2021
Love the look of the elbow length sleeves and the scoop neck - just the right amount of coverage without being stuffy. Cut so that it shapes the body in a nice way. I got mine in the darker gray and you can easily dress this up or not.
- Yes, I recommend this productdesert teacherGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConssoft and flatteringApr 13, 2021
Great value - stylish and goes with many bottoms
- Yes, I recommend this productBentaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsElbow teeApr 12, 2021
It fits nice I got a large just so it wasn't clinging