This open, long-sleeve wrap is knit in an ultrasoft stretch rayon-blend. The mixed stitching and curved, high/low hem add texture and a feel of flowing comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Front drape lapel with fold at collar
- Side pockets
- Back seaming for shape
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25.5" | Back 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 73% rayon/23% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSereGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsSoft wrapApr 11, 2021
This wrap is soft. It has pockets. I normally wear Xl in misses tops, but I went with a large based on other reviews. I really like the look, color, and feel of the material. There is some loose stitching on the cuffs. I have only worn this one time. I bought the pink color-I kind of want to get the green color also, but waiting to see how this sweater holds up after multiple wears/washings. Nice for lounging/work from home look.
- Yes, I recommend this productElGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and easyMar 13, 2021
Easy for layering, versatile for casual or work casual. Comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productLove ItGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Mar 3, 2021
This is the perfect wrap to throw over a tee for virtual video business meetings, and stylish enough to the office once we return. Did great in the washer/dryer. The sizing is generous so order one size down from your normal EB size. I love this so much I purchased one in every color, plus several crewneck tees to wear under.