Thermal Tie-Front T-Shirt
The thermal knit gives this short-sleeve T-shirt a light texture, and the rayon/spandex blend makes it exceptionally soft. Button front with a tie hem that can also be worn untied.
- Average length, Reg: Front 20.75": Back 27.5"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 95% rayon/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCre | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat job EB!Jul 12, 2019
I bought this in brick. Wore it today and received so many compliments! It's oversized, which I believe is a feature of this shirt, but not so much that it's unflattering. Quite the opposite! It made me feel stylish without trying to look too young...important when you have teens. Super soft and cool...I live in Texas and we hit 108 heat index today!! Only thing is I would not pay full price for it bc it's a bit overpriced but I did get it for 59% off. Waiting to get more when back on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productYLynn | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWhat a great find!Jun 26, 2019
I am so pleasantly surprised at how much I love these tops. I bought the oatmeal and brick. The tops are so soft, great colors, fits perfectly, very figure flattering. I would like to buy more colors.
- onlineshopping lover | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeToo big/flimsyJun 28, 2019
A huge, floppy shirt. I bought the smallest size available. The edges are not seamed, just overstitched, and even if you wash it and dry flat as suggested, it unravels along the sleeves and bottom. A