StayShape® Boot Cut Jeans - Curvy
Always fit perfectly, never lose their shape. Premium cotton/polyester/spandex yarns create our superior, soft, StayShape® stretch denim fabric. (For a more fitted look, order one size down.)
Eddie Bauer Knows How To Make Jeans That Truly Fit
"Wow! No matter what pants I buy, they ALWAYS gap at the waist. Not anymore! These curvy fit jeans look amazing, and I'm thrilled that I don't have to pay extra to really make them fit."
- Premium stretch denim always holds its shape
- Boot cut leg creates a longer, leaner silhouette
- Available in Regular, Short, Long, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- For a more fitted look, order one size down
- Plus size jeans feature a full elastic interior waistband with brushed finish for extra comfort and a smooth fit. 2" waistband provides support with ease
- Average inseam: Reg. 33": Short 31": Long 36": Petite 30": Tall 36": Plus 33"
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh: boot cut leg.
- 91% cotton/7% polyester/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurenGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWonderful Quality Jeans!Jan 6, 2020
These jeans are such good quality, and I'm so happy I found my size on clearance! Being tall and skinny makes finding jeans difficult, but I love Eddie Bauer's selection and quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productshort and curvyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePlease don't stop making these!!!Jan 5, 2020
These are the only jeans that fit me. Please do not stop making them!! The straight leg or slightly curvy fit do not work for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productSavvyStyleLadyGenderHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitJan 3, 2020
So happy that stretch has been added to EB Curvy Jeans. The gap at the waist has been eliminated by the stretchable waistband. There's extra room in the bum and thighs too. The only change that I'd make would be to increase the size of the back pockets. Still looked great on me but I chose to keep the Curvy Trouser style, my all time favorite EB Jean style.