StayShape® Straight Leg Jeans - Slightly Curvy
Always fit perfectly, never lose their shape. Exclusive StayShape® stretch denim uses a premium blend of cotton/elastane/spandex for a superior fabric that's soft, durable, and flexible.
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Petite 29": Tall 35": Short 30": Long 35"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: straight leg.
- 93% cotton/5% elasterell/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productActive LifestyleGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFits well. Looks sharp!Jul 19, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productWavy GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNicely done EB!!Jun 25, 2019
I was nervous about ordering these jeans. Would the material be stiff, or too thin or too heavy? Would they be long enough? The description said inseam 32", but sometimes . . . Anyway, these are probably the best fitting jeans I've had from EB. They are "slightly curvy" (fit to a straighter body from waist to hip) and are perfect. Not too low or high in the rise (the photo kinda suggests a higher rise than I like), and the length is a true 32", perfect for flat sandals or, because the leg is truly straight, even a heel. They do NOT "show thru" body imperfections or undies. Honestly, a genuine surprise. Fabric weight? Here in Phoenix, perfect for Spring/Fall, but I wore them in a too-cold AC office this week and they were perfect. Enough stretch to hold shape and to be forgiving to body shape. I'm 5'7", 160#, longer inseam than "normal," and a 12 was spot on. Thanks EB!
- Yes, I recommend this productdaisyjaneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros great fit, nice materialConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe way jeans should fit!Jun 19, 2019
These jeans have high cotton content and are very nice material. They fit nicely on my waist and hips; not too tight and they do don't feel like they're constantly sliding down like so many women's jeans do now. The legs are straight; not tight but also not baggy. Very nice jeans. I wish you had this same material and style in regular blue jeans. They all seem to have a lot of polyester in them now.