Elysian Slim Straight High Rise Jeans
Superior cotton blended with TENCEL™ lyocell/viscose/polyester/spandex creates this lighter weight stretch denim, and the best-fitting jeans ever. The look of classic denim with the perfect fit on the first and every wearing. New high-rise cut sits at the natural waist.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Average rise: Front 10.25": Back 14.75"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise: Sits at natural waist: high-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: slim, straight leg.
- 60% cotton/20% TENCEL™ lyocell/12% viscose/6% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove theseJun 16, 2019
These fit well, look great, stretch comfortably while keeping their shape, and are a great length for petite women. I'm so glad Eddie Bauer is offering "high waist" jeans. Actually, this is a misnomer, since these are simply a normal waist height. Please add a lighter, faded denim shade.
- Yes, I recommend this productThewebcrow | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the cut and feel of these jeansMay 26, 2019
I wore these on and off for over a week while vacationing in Peru. They held their shape without washing in between wearing. Love the high waist.
- RB | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat FitMay 1, 2019
Very comfortable and fit is great