- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so your skin stays drier
- Average inseam, Reg 6: 31"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 73% cotton/25% polyester/2% Lycra spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLove jeans | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Attractive, Fit fabulouslyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove love loveJan 8, 2019
Love these jeans. I've gained a lot of weight this past year and have felt negative about myself. Bought these in an 18 and feel like a million bucks!
- Yes, I recommend this productdiane | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely love these jeans.Dec 15, 2018
These are some of the best fitting jeans I have ever owned. I usually wear a 2 or 4. Bought one of each and like how both fit. Not much difference actually. Just the perfect amount of stretch.
- Yes, I recommend this productlesliegolf | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWoo Hoo! Wearing Jeans again.Oct 27, 2018
So, this review will not help with the sizing issues because of two reasons. At 51 I am dealing with getting older and fighting the age monster and slowly moving from size 8 to 10. Both fit. Just one is cozier than the other. I purchased these in size 10. Right when I put them on they feel great. Not too tight not too loose. However. I have no idea how much these will stretch as I wear them. I stopped purchasing jeans because I never knew how the fit would be and what they would wear to. When I saw Voyager Jeans I was optimistic. I have worn Voyager slacks and shorts for years and have almost every voyager slack and short made. These fit just like my other Voyager items. Just a more snug jean fit, because, well, ya know. They are Jeans. :) They look great as well. Buying two more pairs to go with the two I got and will keep them in the bag just in case I do find out they stretch and stretch a lot. I am not a fan of skinny leg jeans. These are not that. They taper, just not a crazy taper. If you like Voyager I have a pretty good feeling you will like these jeans as well.