Eddie Bauer Expedition Performance Flannel 2.0 Shirt
Of course it's soft, warm, and ultra-comfortable, but you expect that. It's also built with FreeHeat® hollow-core polyester yarns that are lightweight and highly thermally efficient, so the shirt transitions easily into the deep winter months. When you want all the comforting friendliness of flannel, plus the serious performance of a technical fabric, go with Eddie Bauer Expedition flannel.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Single chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 29.5"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSueGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsHappy with purchaseApr 5, 2021
No ironing is a great plus! yet not compromising the softness and comfort. 100% polyester. Not sure about breathability.
- Yes, I recommend this productJudyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSo comfyApr 5, 2021
I simply love lightweight flannel shirts. I wear them over tank tops. This one doesn't disappoint. It is cute and comfortable and looks great with jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productOHgramGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Apr 5, 2021
My size was not available in P, so I bought the Reg. M and I am totally satisfied with the fit and style. It is not heavy material like you might expect in "flannel", rather it is a light cotton and it washes beautifully!! No iron needed to look fresh for wearing. The only color available on the sale price was a bright peach and it is really nice!! Even love the color. I can wear this as an "overshirt" to the gym even in warmer weather as it is not heavy.