Departure Amphib Shorts - Print
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The Flexion stretch-woven polyester/spandex fabric and an elastic/drawstring waist give these pull-on shorts an added dimension of comfort. Lightweight and easy packing, they feature moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology, plus two slash side pockets and one secure zip back pocket.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Average inseam: Reg 3.5"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- bluekitten | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsPerfect summer shorts!May 30, 2019
These are so cute! I bought these as an impulse buy in the store. They are so lightweight, yet the fabric feels like it's tough enough to withstand activity without ripping or wearing out quickly. The waistband is nice and stretchy, not constricting at all, which I appreciate in the hot, muggy weather. For summer adventures like hiking and kayaking, these will be perfect. I've been looking for casual athletic shorts that I can use instead of running shorts with a brief liner -- and these are exactly what I needed. They're cute enough that I'd run errands in them, too.
- Yes, I recommend this productHG | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMake More and More Colors!May 29, 2019
I love these shorts, especially in this early heat wave! I bought one pair, Atlantic. Loved them so much I tried to order a second pair, but they ran out of my size. Must be popular. EB please make more! One thing, I paid the discount price, but wouldn't pay regular. EB has great sales, so I'm hoping I get another chance.
- Yes, I recommend this productHollyB | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGoing to the beach?!Apr 18, 2019
Bought these for a beach trip. They are a great quick dry short to wear over a swim suit. Love them!!