Horizon Adjustable Jogger Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Ultimate comfort and simplicity. These jogger pants are Flexion nylon/spandex with active stretch for all-day performance. They feature FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection, and a StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Elastic/drawstring waist
- Adjustable jogger hem
- Relaxed, straight leg
- Side pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Tall 35"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortableOct 17, 2019
Super comfortable. Doesn't look sloppy like sweat pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productgeeweeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice FitOct 17, 2019
Bought black in 4P and fits nicely, with running leggings underneath- not too loose not too baggy, just right! Would definitely buy the other color, its extremely light so perfect for traveling/packing. For reference i am 5'3" , weight fluctuates between 125lbs and 128lbs.
- Yes, I recommend this productKDGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelove emOct 16, 2019
Perfect. I have a bigger butt so the back is a tad low, but the belt keeps it all in line. Just took them hiking at Mt. Washington and they were great, light weight, no sweat.