Departure Wide-Leg Crop Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Flexion stretch-woven technology ensures comfort whether sitting on a long plane ride, camping, or taking a casual stroll. Lightweight, easy packing polyester/spandex fabric with built-in moisture wicking and sun protection.
- Flexion stretch-woven technology: Active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeDry® moisture wicking: Pulls moisture to surface so skin stays drier
- FreeShade® 50+ UPF sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Average inseam: Reg 26": Petite 24": Tall 28"
- Slightly curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productyoga6 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargecute and comfy!Jun 28, 2019
I love these pants! They are extremely comfortable and can be dressed up or worn casually. The fit is great-true to size. I generally wear a size 8 or 10 and got these in a medium tall. I've not found any EB pants or jeans long enough for me, but have had good luck with the capris/ankle pants in tall sizes. Great for travel; they don't wrinkle at all.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoEl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAnother great Departure pantMay 24, 2019
I really like these capri pants. They are light weight, they don't wrinkle, they wash great with no wrinkles out of the dryer. I wish they were a tad shorter in length, I am 5'5" and weigh 120 lbs and they come about 2" above my ankle, but I still love them. I ordered size SM and they are not tight, and very comfortable in the waist. I would highly recommend. I purchased these in blue and went back and ordered them in black because they are so comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productKaren | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect travel and leisure pants!May 5, 2019
I travelled with these pants to Europe in warm and cool weather. They were my go to pants. In the rain, they dried quickly. In the heat and sun, I was still kept cool and comfortable. I would definitely recommend and buy these pants for travel and for everyday. They feel so silky and soft, as well.