Departure Amphib Shorts
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The Flexion stretch-woven polyester/spandex fabric and an elastic/drawstring waist give these 4" pull-on shorts an added dimension of comfort. Lightweight and easy packing, they feature moisture-wicking and sun-protection technology, plus two slash side pockets and one secure zip back pocket.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 4" Reg | 3.5" Petite | 4.5" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAlyssaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsBest shorts!!Jun 14, 2021
These shorts are the absolute best! I live in the hot hot desert, and things like thigh rub and behind sweat are an issue here. The dry-fit fabric, the length, and the pockets are all huge plusses! I've worn these casually around town, out on a date night, and while cleaning my house. They've been perfect every time I put them on. The waistband is thick enough and solid enough that you can french tuck a t-shirt, but also isn't bulky at all! The vent pockets in the back also add to a more "dressed" look than just wearing running shorts all the time. I also love that they don't have a mesh insert, as I'd still wear undies and that just adds bulk. I would buy these in more colors, especially fun colors like lime, orange etc. They are my go to summer short now. Bye denim!!
- Yes, I recommend this productMMGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shorts!Jun 12, 2021
These are great shorts - they are comfortable, seemingly quick-dry, and easy to care for. I am 5'6 and 120 lbs and ordered a XS which fit perfectly. I hope this style stays around awhile. I would definitely buy in more colors.
- JulanneGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsUse your regular EB size!Jun 11, 2021
I read a review which said these ran small, so I sized up. They were way too big. If you know your size in Eddie Bauer, stick to that. I am now having to return and reorder in my regular size. Other than buying the wrong size, I love these shorts and would definitely recommend them!