Guide Trex 7/8-Length Leggings
Made for those days when you won't know if you'll find yourself headed for pilates or out for a hike, the Guide Trek leggings are your favorite companion. Durable knit material wicks sweat whether you're in the yoga studio or at the climbing gym.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeShade® UPF 50 rating provides extra sun protection
- Spandex blended fabric for maximum flexibility
- Polygiene® additive offers natural odor control
- Dual side thigh pockets for small essentials
- Medium-high compression fabric for a great fit
- Inseam: 25"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 59% nylon, 41% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSKGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoveJun 6, 2022
These leggings are fantastic! I love the compression. Material is great quality. Very flattering! I highly recommend these leggings.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLeggingsMay 23, 2022
Really like the compression in these new leggings and the 7/8th length is perfect for my 5'3" body. I am normally a small and stayed with a small for a perfect fit! The pockets are also a great feature
- Yes, I recommend this productNGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy new favorite legging!Apr 29, 2022
These are my new favorite legging. They are so soft like the Movement Lux leggings but hold you in really well like the Trail Tights. I have both of those leggings and wear them for very different reasons. These Guide Trex ones are the best of both those others and will be my everyday legging. So comfortable and the perfect amount of compression for all day wear. I'm so happy and highly recommend them!!