Mountain Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 40
- Moisture Wicking
The ultimate breathable travel shirt with moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech in a nylon/polyester that's light on the skin and packs easily. Night Sky, Watermelon, River Blue, Dark Plum, and Mosaic Blue are plain weave; White and Ivory are honeycomb-textured.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Back pleats for enhanced mobility
- Shirttail hem
- Roll tab sleeves let you adjust to changing conditions
- Bust darts for a better fit
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 56% nylon/44% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDee | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirt!Jun 2, 2019
Ordered this shirt for a trip to Egypt where it was 115 degrees. it was comfortable, lightweight and great looking. I received numerous complements from my fellow travelers asking where I got it.,
- Yes, I recommend this productSJH | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for hiking!May 25, 2019
I love this shirt—provides light coverage, but breathable if you are in warm weather. Very versatile. Washes and dries well. A go to piece of clothing if you hike!
- Yes, I recommend this productSandie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Nice look and good fitConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's mountain long sleeve shirtMay 25, 2019
I got it for my 100 year old mom, and she loves the look and feel of the fabric. And with the sun screen in the fabric it helps her in the car when we are on the road. I'm in my late 60's and most all my clothes are Eddie Bauer. I also love the sunscreen in all items. Living in California, it's so very nice. And always looks nice.