Solarfoil® Raglan Crew
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Superior protection when out in the sun for extended periods, this lightweight shirt is smart summer gear. The moisture-wicking, UPF, odor-control polyester is light on your skin and can mean the difference between a great time and a lingering sunburn.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productReeGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove this top!Jun 14, 2021
Great top for the boat!
- LynneGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsA little short in lengthJun 11, 2021
I am 5'7" and bought a tall knowing I'd be wearing it doing some overhead work. Glad I did because, even in tall I find it a little short. Cant imagine how short the regular top would be. If you have any height - get the tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productAD23Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsNice shirt!Jun 2, 2020
Really nice light weight shirt. I really like the material and it's the perfect shirt to keep the sun off in the summer. I only gave it 4 stars for the hem on the sides of the shirt. If you put your arms up your sides will show, not a big enough deal for me The shirt is exactly what I wanted otherwise. I'm 5'6" 160 lbs, bust 37.5" and tried a med and large, ended up going with the large for the sides, it had just a bit more length. Otherwise the med would have been a good fit, also barely small in my shoulders for the med. the large looks a little loose on me but I just want to throw it over a swimsuit etc.