- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Superior protection when out in the sun for extended periods, this ultralight hoodie is smart summer gear. The moisture-wicking, UPF, odor-control polyester is light on your skin and can mean the difference between a great time and a lingering sunburn.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 29"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMPGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros I am 5.2 and wear a 12 . The lg is perfectConsLove This!Jun 23, 2020
I like this shirt for walking but find myself wearing it all the time!
- Yes, I recommend this productRunOnGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsBig and longSep 24, 2020
This seems to run long and a little relaxed fit. Went with an XS and still long. Great lightweight layer for cooler evenings or travel. Longer length will be appreciated with leggings/tights.
- Yes, I recommend this productDesertDiva49Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Beautiful pale blue, Nice contrast stitching, Quality fabric, Well-fitting hoodCons A little too long, Back too blousyGenerous Fit Too Much For MeJun 2, 2020
I really like the color and fit through the hood and chest area. However, it blouses out ... especially in back ... the cut is too generous for me. I will try a size 'small' ... usually order 'medium', as I'm 5'8" and have long arms and a 36C bra size.