Women's Trail Tight Leggings - 2D Heather
Live Your Adventure®
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture-wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene® odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
"We noticed that yoga pants don't cut it on the trail. So we designed a pant that would. Using our favorite Movement fabric, we created a trail tight that meets the demands of any terrain—from flat hikes to the steepest of climbs."
Damien Huang, Eddie Bauer Senior Vice President, Product & Design
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips;Designed to move with you as you scramble over rocks and terrain
- Power Mesh waistband;Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem;Ease of movement during angled climbs
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip;Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 28"
- Machine wash
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- Ms K | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsSeem Nice, but I returned to to a sizing experimentDec 27, 2018
This purchase was more of an experiment. I loved the look of these and wanted to see if I could get away with a large. I am happy to say I was not, but sad I missed out on these in my side. Loved the thick material. I think these would have been great.
- Yes, I recommend this productMontanaKitty | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityYogaProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeShould have gotten the tall.Nov 1, 2018
I should have gotten a tall. These will only be good with boots as they are 7/8 length on me. 5'8", I got an XL. We'll see how they wear. I don't like pants that pill or snag.
- Yes, I recommend this productspan60540 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsniceOct 9, 2018
very nice, tight, but nice looking