Trail Tight Knee Shorts
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The best trail tights ever made. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling. Built with our exclusive FreeDry moisture wicking polyester/spandex, Polygiene odor control technology, and FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. With movement-specific stitching that won't slip or slide, and intelligently designed pockets with zippers that won't chafe, these are tights ready for any trail ahead.
- Angled side pockets with chafe-free zips: Designed to move with you as you scramble over rocks and terrain
- Power Mesh waistband: Provides secure fit, won't inch down in back during activities
- Cross-wrap knee hem: Ease of movement during angled climbs
- Hidden waistband pocket at right hip: Holds ID or keys
- Average inseam: Reg 11"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productKNGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat short.Oct 29, 2019
I ordered a medium, it usually wear a small glad I did. These fit perfect. I am 5'4" and these hot just below my knee, so run a little long. Pockets are just big enough for a big phone.
- Yes, I recommend this productSueGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat running gearOct 29, 2019
I use these for running. I love the heavier weight fabric and the longer length; especially when the temp starts to fall. There are 4 different compartments on these shorts; 2 zippered and 2 flapped. I have never used the flapped pockets; however use the zippered pocket for a fob.
- Yes, I recommend this productHTNGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatileJul 16, 2019
The only negative comment is fabric a bit heavy for hot weather. I mowed the lawn in 80+ weather and not too uncomfortable. Mowing, hiking can be hot no matter what one wears. Take durability over light weight