Cloud Layer® Pro Fleece 1/4-Zip Pullover
- First Ascent
- Anti Pill
- Secure Pocket
- Quick Dry
Our premier layering fleece for active pursuits, from alpine climbing to skiing to all-season travel. Wear it over a thin baselayer on the mountain; over a T-shirt in town. Made with ultrasoft Polartec® Classic Micro Velour fleece, renowned for setting the standard for superior performance. It provides lightweight warmth, dries quickly, and resists pilling.
- Polartec® Classic Micro Velour Fleece: Soft, brushed 5.5 oz fabric adds lightweight warmth
- Anti-pill finish: Prevents signs of long-term wear
- Welded Left-Sleeve pocket: Stows small essentials
- Streamlined design: Built for layering
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% polyester shell: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productEB-fanGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeHigh quality fabricMay 6, 2019
Lightweight yet dense/high-quality fabric. Washes well, ie. doesn't shrink — although I always put my EB-fleece in the dryer briefly (to remove any dripping water), and then lay it flat to fully dry. Pimento color (orange), is bright and cheery. The fabric used for the patch on the sleeve is a bit odd, but it's fine; it doesn't detract ftom the look of wearability of the fleece. I normally wear an EB-Small, but I got this fleece in a Medium based on others' reviews. That made it longer in the body and arms, but not problematically long even though I'm 5'4" and short-waisted. The fleece looks great with tights. I'm very happy with my purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productPrima DonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis is fleece is perfect for the spring or fall weather.Apr 16, 2019
Perfect lightweight fleece at a great price.
- Yes, I recommend this productDolaGenderHeightTypeActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent FleeceApr 10, 2019
An excellent fleece which is fitted, fits well under a rain jacket. Do not expect a loose fit but it is very soft and warm. If you like a little looser fit, get one size larger.