Treign Full-Zip Jacket
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for training or generally being active in cool weather, this full-zip jacket combines superior comfort, lightweight warmth, and moisture-wicking performance. The ultrasoft polyester/spandex stretch fabric feels amazing, and the funnel neck and scuba-style hood add an extra measure of warmth when needed. Princess seams create flattering lines.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Longer in back for extended coverage
- Invisible-zip pockets
- Length, Reg Small: Front 26.25" | Back 29"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productjeandersGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLoveit!Apr 14, 2021
I'm always cold, and bought this jacket to have an extra layer while walking/hiking and running around.It keeps me warm and is very comfy! Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productDog mommaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSize up!Apr 7, 2021
Size up on this one as it runs very small. I'm always a size small and read reviews to size up thinking ok I'll order a small and a medium...the small I couldn't even zip and the medium was too body con so I had to go with a large for the first time ever in EB! Surprisingly the sleeves fit perfectly with the thumbholes and everything so I feel if you're tall the sleeves may run short. I love this jacket so much and have it in 2 colors the dusty rose and the tan. I'm fit, 5'4, 130lb and the large is perfect, covers your bottom and is a semi fitted jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGenderHeight 5'4"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExactly what I neededMar 30, 2021
Exactywhat I needed for hiking walking in cooler weather-I like that the back is longer