Treign Full-Zip Jacket
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for training or generally being active in cool weather, this full-zip jacket combines superior comfort, lightweight warmth, and moisture-wicking performance. The ultrasoft polyester/spandex stretch fabric feels amazing, and the funnel neck and scuba-style hood add an extra measure of warmth when needed. Princess seams create flattering lines.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Longer in back for extended coverage
- Invisible-zip pockets
- Length, Reg Small: Front 26.25" | Back 29"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandw15Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, FitConsAwesome jacketJul 20, 2021
Great light weight cover up. Flattering fit - true to size. This will be a go to jacket. I purchased the light aqua and am pleased with it.
- Yes, I recommend this productSalsGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsREALLY, REALLY SOFT!!!Jul 11, 2021
I am 5' 3" tall and weigh around 120. I ordered a regular in a medium, and it was way too long and tight around the hips. Now, if you look at the model, that is exactly how it appears on her too. However, it's not how I wanted it to fit. Since I am between a regular and petite, I decided to order a petite large and viola, it fits exactly how I would want a jacket to fit. The jacket is so well made and so very, very soft and I got it at half price, so a really good deal. I know I'll enjoy wearing it when camping and for leisure.
- Yes, I recommend this productAngieclroGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect warmthJun 29, 2021
Has extra layer of fabric around the neck, which is nice. Nice weight, not too thick, but just warm enough for fall/early spring. It looks nice, not too casual. The aqua color is not completely solid, it does have a bit of a lighter lines going through it. Which, I still like, but it doesn't show up in photos.