Crossover Winter Trail Adventure High-Rise Leggings
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise leggings are better than ever. Like the original Trail Tights, they feature moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, plus a Power Mesh waistband. But these are built in our Crossover premium brushed fleece fabric for added warmth in cool weather. We've also added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in cargo pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 28"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMoRussellGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAmazing!Jun 22, 2022
I liked these so much for hiking on chilly days in the fall, I stocked up for winter. These were the perfect pants for hiking and snowshoeing in the cold weather. The fit and comfort are amazing and they look great too. On extremely cold days, I layered these with a baselayer. When it was 35 - 55 degrees, they were perfect alone. Love, love, love these!
- Yes, I recommend this productRoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Winter Legging Ever!Jun 16, 2022
I LOVE these leggings! I have them in every color, love the soft fleece lining that helps keep you warm and so glad that they have pockets on the outside. So many leggings don't have pockets and these have them with zipper closures to ensure your stuff doesn't fall out.
- Yes, I recommend this productLMGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect thickness!Jun 14, 2022
Excellent leggings! The thickness is great for winter wear. Also can be used as a baselayer. Good compression, comfortable enough to wear daily.