Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight (230 gram) 47/47/6 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 47% merino wool/47% polyester/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMouseGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeWarmJan 13, 2020
Warm and tight enough to fit under my jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productChetGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood baselayer pantsJan 8, 2020
I live in northeastern Minnesota and baselayers are essential November thru March and these work perfectly the fit is right and the warmth is perfect
- Yes, I recommend this productJen sGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice qualityJan 5, 2020
Nice quality base layer pants. Not too tight and not too loose. Waistband is high quality. I wanted to wear these as leggings with sweater tunics, however they are not quite dressy for that. They work well as casual wear.
Be the first to ask a question.