Infinity Pro Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
With its moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech along with gentle stretch, this polyester/spandex jersey-knit polo shirt is perfect for hiking and travel. Finished with tonal topstitching.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- jhemtrnGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargevery comfortableOct 10, 2019
very comfortable and lightweight
- Yes, I recommend this productAnitaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Polo!Oct 8, 2019
I got this polo on sale so it was great buy, wouldn't pay full price. It's light and hangs nice. I'm 5'5", 140 lbs and the medium is a perfect fit. I plan to wear them on the golf course, it can be dressed up or down though depending on the pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productSun Diego 19Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat poloMay 25, 2019
This polo shirt is great! Very nice looking shirt that can be used for a more casual look with shorts or jeans or dressed up with dress pants or a skort/skirt. The material is lightweight and breathable - perfect for summer or hot/humid weather. The fit is great. Flattering and feminine fit without being too tight (and definitely not boxy like some polos). I'm 5 feet 4 inches, 130-135 lbs. and the small fit perfectly. I loved this shirt so much, I bought one in each color when they were on sale. The only down side is the price - without a sale price, they are very overpriced.