Infinity Long-Sleeve Hoodie
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 15
- Quick Dry
With its moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech along with gentle stretch, this polyester/spandex jersey-knit pullover hoodie is perfect for hiking and travel. Finished with tonal topstitching and raglan sleeves with thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this hooded shirt!Oct 4, 2019
This is the perfect light weight shirt! Comfy, breathable & stylish. It's just right for when there's a slight chill in the air. It will be great for hiking, kayaking, walking or any leisure activity.
- Yes, I recommend this productFeddyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHigh Quality, Casual & Extremely Warm and ComforableSep 30, 2019
Love this so much I just bought myself another and one for my daughter.
- Yes, I recommend this productEB shopperGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome hoodieSep 22, 2019
This is a great lightweight layer. Right now I am wearing it on it's own for morning walk with dog. I wore it over my bicycle jersey post ride to hang out in coffee shop & I expect to wear it under a sweatshirt/ fleece as it gets cooler. It's wicking and soft . Sleeve length is wonderful- I'm over 6' & 180 -the large size allows room to wear something underneath without looking too large. I could probably have fit in a medium for a more form fitting look