Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside—from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has UPF sun protection and a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Measurements, Reg: Knee Cir. 17" | Leg Opening (relaxed) 15.5"
- Inseam: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23" | Wos 21"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDJinMTGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsFavorite caprisApr 14, 2021
I already had a pair of these in the 'reef' color and when I found another color on sale I snapped them up. The Guide Pro style fits me better than other EB styles and I love how I can wear them around town, on a hike, or even biking with a padded liner underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat capris!Apr 14, 2021
These are fantastic pants. They fit well, they look trim and neat, they don't wrinkle too easily, and they are stretchy and comfortable. They are also nice and cool in the summer- I wear them instead of shorts most of the time and feel just fine. I love that they have real leg pockets - they even (barely) fit my phone, and I love that there are leg pockets on both legs! If there's one thing I'd change, it would be to make the leg pockets a touch larger. They fit my phone, but I have the mini iphone, one of the smallest on the market. A larger phone would likely not fit, and I think you always want to have at least one pocket your phone can go into, especially with clothing so well-suited to adventure. Some back pockets would be nice as well, but the leg pockets mostly compensate for not having them. I have the slate green color and it's a nice neutral color you can wear with anything.
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsComfortableApr 12, 2021
I was looking for capris that would be comfortable in hot weather for walking and hiking. These capris are a good fit, and so far seem to stay comfortable in warm weather. Relaxed fit for flexibility and mobility.