Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Average inseam: Reg 21"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDawnGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove theseSep 15, 2019
Love these! Comfortable, can put phone in side pocket.
- Yes, I recommend this productSD HikerGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Great for hiking; lightweight and comfortable.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight and Good FitSep 9, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productmelGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelove theseSep 9, 2019
love these... a little pricey if not on sale.