Horizon Roll-Up Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Lightweight pants, built for wherever adventure takes you. Roll-up legs let you adapt easily to changing environments. Flexion performance fabric of lightweight nylon/spandex offers active stretch for exceptional comfort and unrestricted range of motion. All Horizon pant styles share the same Slightly Curvy fit found across our entire sportswear line.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Three secure zip pockets—one on thigh, two in back
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNicGenderHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFit nicely, not too snug. Wear well and they breath.Oct 8, 2019
Love these pants exited every time there is a new color as I like to have variety in my ward robe! They are comfortable to wear and look nice at work.
- Yes, I recommend this productMeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Love the look, quality!Cons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE these pants!!Oct 7, 2019
These Horizon roll up pants are the best! So comfortable, wind resistant. I bought the other colors after trying the first pair on. Great for fall and some winter. LOVE them and you will too!
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePractical and long enduranceOct 6, 2019
The pants wear well, they keep their shape (especially on the knees) well. I wore them at 30 degrees Celsius and I was Ok, they did not make me hot. They wash well and dry well (important for travelling). They are not modern, rather classic/40-50 years old, but I like them, they hide my imperfections... I have 4 pairs, 2 for travel and 2 for every day use. My mother (75 y.o.) also loves them for summertime and they compliment her figure.