Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productn/aGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSo comfortable!Apr 14, 2021
These pants are really comfortable while wearing/walking. I even have room for a baselayer for snow play. I got them on sale too!
- Yes, I recommend this productRansanGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWish I'd Had These in February!Apr 9, 2021
Got these in the end-of-season clearance because we had sub-zero weather in February & I learned the hard way that I could use some lined pants. These are perfect—they have a good fit, will be quick-drying, & great price on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productMegGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Hiking PantsApr 4, 2021
Several of my friends purchased your lined hiking pants before I bought these. I love the look and am thrilled with the performance so far.