Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat cold weather pant!Jun 22, 2022
I bought these on clearance for next winter. They have a very warm, fleece lining & waterproof shell which will be perfect for dog walking on frigid Minnesota winter days!
- Yes, I recommend this productTulaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery comfortableJun 21, 2022
- DayanGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLike guide pro betterJun 20, 2022
I like the guide pro lined pants better. I picked up a pair of these pants on clearance. They are very comfortable but I am not sold on the weird seam on the hips. Maybe makes me look hip heavy? The mulberry color is actually nicer than I thought, more neutral tan than pink. I really like the shirts, they are a bit more dressy than the mountain shirts I had been buying. I like the fabric, its a bit stretchy and comfy. I am 5'6 140-160 pounds, got size 12 they cit that size range because they stretch, M in the shirt.