Guide Pro Pants
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAmy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Perfect fit! Perfect length! Perfect pants!Cons Kinda priceyFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe best!Jul 10, 2019
I love these pants! I've been wearing Eddie Bauer pants for over 20 years, and I have never had a pair of pants that fit so perfectly. I love the way they look, feel, and fit! I now have two pairs of black, and I just purchased the rest of the colors. Perfect for teaching, traveling, and around town!
- Yes, I recommend this productCyndi | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsCons pockets do not fit larger cell phonesFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for outdoor adventures!Jul 9, 2019
I purchased these pants for hiking trips to Utah. They were very comfortable and fit great. Water repelled great. Light weight and easy for hiking and packing in suitcase!!!! Purchased a few pairs in different colors. Will wear them around town in the fall too!
- Yes, I recommend this productBoulevard | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeHave 3 pairs!!Jul 3, 2019
These are my favourite summer pants. They're pricey and I roll them up, but they're so well wearing and classy that I wear them to work in the summer. They're cool in the heat and I put ling johns underneath at night or during cooler weather and they're warmer than blue jeans. They also wash well and dry quickly. I love the light green and grey, and the dark blue are better for dress. I also wear these pants under my motorcycle kevlar pants bc they're light snd flexible.