Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNicoleGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMost comfortableOct 14, 2019
Best pants that I have. Great comfort and quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productHarrietGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat casual pants for everyday and for travelingOct 13, 2019
I was able to get these on sale, along with a rewards certificate, but the regular price seems steep to me. I wish they weren't so expensive.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper comfortable pantsOct 13, 2019
I got size 8 Petite and they fit perfectly (5' 3" - 137 Lbs). Very comfortable pants and they look great too. I wore them around town a few times, no hiking yet. They keep shape nicely and no wrinkling. I'll probably get another pair soon in a different color.
Be the first to ask a question.