Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Secure Zip Cargo Pockets: Keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam, Reg Small: 7" | Leg Opening 21.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productGaleGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsAlmost perfect fitSep 10, 2020
Love these shorts, but I agree with another petite reviewer. I wish EB would make these and other clothing in 0 Petite. The only 0 offered is in the Regular size and the crotch depth is just a little too long.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndreaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGo to shorts!Aug 13, 2020
I have owned several pairs of these shorts. This summer, I really put them to the test. From hiking, to walking along the ocean, they prove to be comfortable, and breathable and allow for flexibility. They have actual, functional pockets!! A rarity in women's clothing. The zipped pockets are big enough for my iPhone, cards and keys. I also wore them on a ropes course, and it was the only thing on my body I did not feel I needed to adjust. The fabric allows sweat to wick away, and I am a serious sweater. The look of the shorts also allows us to pop into a shop or restaurant after whatever activity we are doing, and still feel well dressed enough - dirt seems to wipe right off of them. And, if that is all we're doing on that day, I don't feel under dressed either. I would like to buy some pants in this style, but think they might be too long.
- Yes, I recommend this productSallyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shorts for active lifeAug 7, 2020
Great shorts. Fits as expected.
Be the first to ask a question.