Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip cargo pockets keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam: 7" Reg | 6.5" Petite | 7.5" Tall | 7" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJeriGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best hiking shortsApr 11, 2021
I have been buying these shorts for years. Now my husband is hooked on them, and I have gotten a few friends hooked on them, and its the only shorts we wear for summer activities, and hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productLGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAWESOME SHORTSApr 11, 2021
fit is amazing, slightly stretchy, clean lines, easy care
- Yes, I recommend this productChilepeppaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoving These Dusty Sage ShortsApr 10, 2021
Between sizes, I chose 10T as I don't like 'em snug or too short... These are perfect and I LOVE the color!