Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Our famous Guide Pro Pants in a shorts silhouette for warmer weather. Flexion nylon/spandex is lightweight and packable, and the two-way stretch ensures unrestricted mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Secure Zip Cargo Pockets: Keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam, Reg Small: 7" | Leg Opening 21.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productsknatonkGenderHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLoveMay 24, 2020
Love these shorts. Ordered a 2nd pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productPamSoFlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect! And really work with the camp shirts.May 22, 2020
Took a chance and ordered these based on the many positive reviews. Well, let me add my own: they're absolutely perfect! The fit is perfect, the feel (like I've nothing on to be honest) is perfect, the zip pockets are perfect and the length is perfect. I originally ordered one pair but just came back to purchase two more. These are a don't miss, even if you're spending the summer on your sofa instead of climbing a mountain!
- Yes, I recommend this productCaroGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo pleased with these, I've already ordered a second pairMar 27, 2020
I bought several Eddie Bauer items in preparation for upcoming trips. Trip one was to Central America. I wore my Guide-Pro shorts every day for over a week; the shorts feel good, are stretchy, just the right length, and are very comfortable, especially in the tropical heat. They were easy to wash, and dried fast on the clothesline. I was so impressed that I've ordered a second pair, taking advantage of the 50% off discount.
Be the first to ask a question.