Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Our famous Guide Pro Pants in a shorts silhouette for warmer weather. Flexion nylon/spandex is lightweight and packable, and the two-way stretch ensures unrestricted mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade UPF 50+ Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Secure Zip Cargo Pockets: Keep essentials within quick reach
- Average inseam: Reg 7"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLou1958Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for travel and active lifeNov 3, 2019
Great shorts. Bought them for traveling and they were perfect. Zipped pockets were great. I own 2 pairs of the long pants as well love them. I am 5' 2" - 115 lbs and the size 2 petite fit me perfectly and were not snug around the waist.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat qualityOct 25, 2019
These shorts are very well made. I purchased them on sale because I had to wait for the sale price I feel they're a little overpriced
- Yes, I recommend this productJLSGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable AND stylishOct 25, 2019
These shorts fit so comfortably! And I love the stylish touches of pink. Great quality.
Be the first to ask a question.