Horizon Pull-On Capris
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
We've updated our best-selling Horizon Capris with a new drawcord waist for pull-on comfort, and a bungee hem at the leg opening that lets you easily adjust the length. We've also given the pants cleaner styling by eliminating the side cargo pockets. Still with the same lightweight, two-way stretch nylon/spandex that's built for wherever adventure takes you.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front and back pockets
- Side ruching at calves to enhance mobility
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSagemom04Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat capriMar 5, 2021
I love these pants . They are very casual and great alternative to wearing jeans. I love the Capri style. I'm 5'1 and the are right above the ankle . Love that you are able to wear 2 different styles . Elastic pulled hem or a slight flare hem .. super cute , comfortable and stylish also the waist is a drawstring waist. I usually wear a size 10 and had to size down to an 8 :). Perfect pant . Purchased 2 pairs black and dark gray.
- Yes, I recommend this productHRCEBGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice FitFeb 20, 2020
Love these. Lightweight and hang nicely
- Yes, I recommend this productKare4Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Warm Weather CaprisOct 30, 2019
I am a big fan of the Horizon line of products, so when I saw these capris on super sale, I snapped them up! I have two pairs of the full length version and they are so comfortable and easy-care. Great for travel and for warm weather. Will be taking these to Mexico with me in December!