Horizon Stretch Lined Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
We've taken our bestselling Horizon pants and added fleece lining for winter warmth. The water-repellent nylon/spandex shell fabric offers two-way stretch comfort and built-in sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Traditional five-pocket stylying, plus a secure zip side pocket on right thigh
- 17" leg opening for wearing with boots
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: Reg 30"/32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- Shell: 96% nylon/4% spandex: Lining: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSubarktikaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsWarm comfortable pantsJan 30, 2019
After having enjoyed EB Polar fleece lined pants as well as nonlined Horizon products, I decided to try these. I like the Driftwood color as well as the style without the flap pockets that the Polar fleece lined pants have. With a sweater or a blazer these pants would be acceptable for a "business casual" situation, especially if one needed warmer pants. I like the fit and unlike other reviewers, I don't think the rise is too low. I love my EB fleece lined pants. I wish I had ordered a black pair when I ordered the driftwood, as the black is now out of stock in my size.
- Yes, I recommend this productnushkaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsWarm, SUPER comfortable, great fit for meDec 27, 2018
These lined pants are the most comfortable I have ever found, and for warmth, lined pants typically perform better than layering, and are simpler for casual use. The synthetic fabric is a good choice for shedding snow and staying dry.
- Yes, I recommend this productVakiGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityProsConsLove It!Dec 26, 2018